Frequently Asked Questions 🍴
How Does It Work?
- Click CREATE AN ACCOUNT or CUSTOMER LOGIN.
- DELIVERY is the default option. To order TAKE-OUT, choose TAKE-OUT and you'll pick it up yourself.
- Enter your address to find all of your favorite local restaurants available for Delivery or Take-Out.
- Select the items you want.
- After ordering all of the items you need to click VIEW CART/CHECKOUT to review your order
- Select a payment method (Cash, All Major Credit Cards, Business Check, 715Delivery.com Gift Card and Corporate Account).
- Click PLACE ORDER.
Did My Order Go Through?
If you received an email confirmation, we received your order!
What Are Your Hours?
Stevens Point DELIVERY is now CLOSED for the Summer season, starting June 20th and will re-open this Fall after Labor Day, September 5th, once the drivers return to UWSP. Catering options are always available. Ordering Take-Out through the App or website is still available.
- Monday: 9:30am – 9:00pm
- Tuesday: 9:30am – 9:00pm
- Wednesday: 9:30am – 9:00pm
- Thursday: 9:30am – 9:00pm
- Friday: 9:30am – 9:00pm
- Saturday: 11:00am – 9:00pm Wausau (Online/App ordering only 11am - 330pm)
- Saturday: 4:00pm – 9:00pm Merrill & Marshfield
- Sunday: 11am – 9:00pm Wausau (Online/App ordering only 11am - 330pm)
- Sunday: 4:00pm – 9:00pm Merrill & Marshfield
Create Your Account (June 20th, 2017 Software update: Guest ordering is no longer available. You MUST have an account with a valid email and phone number to place an order.)
- One seamless database of your account information.
- Order History access 24/7! Print receipt copies as needed. Drivers do not receive a paper copy for your order. It is all digital in their custom DeliverLogic app on their smart phone.
- Duplicate past orders with a few clicks.
- Better Zoning. Enter address and zone is prefilled.
- Order tracking. Receive text and/or email alerts at every stage of your delivery. Your driver uses a custom DeliverLogic app on their smart phone that allows them to update their status with a tap of the screen.
- Reward Points!
- In order to receive social media and email contest rewards or delivery order credits/adjustments, you must have an account.
- In order to redeem/use Coupon Codes, you must have an account.
- Opt in via text and/or email promotions. We’re pretty generous with coupon codes. Plus receive all the new restaurant announcements and exclusive perks! Start now by texting: DELIVERY to: 313131
Senior Citizen Discount
Available to those seniors age 60 and over. Please call the Help Line: 715-298-6368, to register for your Senior Citizen Account. Once you're registered, you'll receive 10% OFF every order, your minimum food total required is reduced to $10 and the $1.99 Phone Processing Fee will be waived on phone orders . Get registered today!
You can add drinks by clicking on the green button “want to add drinks…” to the right of the ordering menu. By partnering with R-Store and The Bread & Butter Shop, it allows us to offer a vast majority of cold beverage options.
Forms of Payment:
We accept Cash, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Corporate Business Checks and Wausau Chamber Cash. We do not accept personal checks or restaurant gift cards.
Comment/Questions About My Order
Please direct all questions or comments to firstname.lastname@example.org
All prices listed on our website reflect a 5% cash discount. Paying with a credit card will result in a 5% increase on all menu pricing.
Effective 2/1/17: The standard delivery fee starts at only $2.99. It will increase $0.50 per mile depending on your location from the restaurant you choose. This is calculated by Google with "a bird's eye view." Minimum orders are required depending on your market
For faster service, we encourage you to download the app to order or order online. There is an automatic $1.99 Phone Processing Fee for orders (<$100) placed by telephone. To maintain order efficiency and accuracy, phone orders are not accepted for individual sub sandwiches from Subway or Cousins Subs.
Out of Delivery Area?
We are continuously expanding our service area. Depending on the order amount, exact location and how much notice we are given, we may be able to serve you. Any deliveries outside of the service area will be handled on a case-by-case basis. We do our best to add your location to our Extended Delivery Zone.
For customer convenience, all orders are suggested at 15% gratuity for your driver. Yes! You are able to increase that. Most people tip between 20-25% on larger orders and 15-20% on small orders. If you feel that the service from the driver was unsatisfactory, please contact us at email@example.com or call the help line 715-298-6368 so that we can do our best to address the issue and ensure excellent service on future orders.
Your Delivery Driver
Your professional and courteous delivery drivers carry thermal insulated delivery bags to ensure that your food is delivered hot and fresh each and every time we knock on your door. Your drivers pride themselves on the service that they provide. Drivers use their own vehicles, gas and cell phones. Like a waiter or waitress, they live on the tips they receive from customers. Unlike a waiter or waitress, they are generally only working on one customer’s order at a time so they can usually only complete 1-2 deliveries an hour. Driver requests are available at the end of your order. For safety reasons, Drivers carry limited cash to make change and may not accept bills larger than $20. Interested in a delivery gig? Visit 715Delivery/Gig
95% of all deliveries are made in under an hour. Delivery times vary based on traffic, the restaurant's ability to prepare food and weather conditions. We recommend that large orders be placed at least two hours in advance, but if you require a specific lunch time delivery, 24 hour notice is recommended.
Office Lunches and Corporate Accounts
We specialize in group lunch deliveries and drop off catering! Give our local Catering Manager a call for more details regarding keeping your office well fed! You can arrange your delivery days, weeks or even months in advance! We are here to help you save time. Let us do the work for you! 715Delivery.com offers preferred customer status to businesses and organizations that are ordering lunch or dinner for groups or individuals. Preferred customers enjoy reduced delivery fees and may be eligible for 30-day term billing. Corporate billing allows your company to cut costs by enhancing expense control and reducing administrative overhead associated with ordering, billing and reimbursement processes. If your business or organization wish to be considered for preferred status and/or for term billing, please apply now.
All credit cards are processed securely through BluePay Processing.
Restaurants must maintain >70% prep/ready-time/pick-up rating, >85% accuracy rating and a 100% food quality rating to qualify for 715Delivery.com. If the restaurant is unable to maintain these standards, we are unable to offer them as an option for delivery or take-out. Customer service is our priority! This is also why some restaurants do not offer delivery during their normal dine-in hours/days or only offer a limited menu. They are just simply too busy to accomodate any additional orders. Customer service is their priority!
Restaurants make every effort to insure that the prices and items listed n our menus are up to date and correct. However, the prices and items listed on our website menus are not guaranteed and are subject to change without notice.
When menu and/or price changes are made, those changes may not be immediately reflected on this site. We post to this website often and as quickly as possible, but sometimes these posts may be delayed for technical reasons. In that case, 715Delivery.com reserves the right to change sleections and/or the rices that accompany those items as they appear on the menus at the restaurant.
Yes! Brand new Rewards e-Marketplace launched 9/15/16! You'll be able to browse the e-Marketplace then use your reward points to purchase 715Delivery.com e-Gift Certificates or send them to someone else. Local restaurant e-Gift Certificates to be used while dining-in at the restaurant will be available soon!
Gift cards are available for purchase at 2102 N 6th St, Wausau, WI 54403. For your convenience, you can add one to your order at checkout and your driver will deliver it with your food order. Gift Cards are reloadable. Digital Gift e-Certificates are also available. Send and receive electronic gift certificates from anywhere! Perfect for:
- New Parents
- House Warming
- Mother's & Father's Day
- Get Well
- Hospital/Medical/Surgery recovery
- House/Dog Sitting gift/Allowance
- Wedding gift
- Thank you gift
- and much more!